Saturday, May 21 2011. Today has been named as the Day of Judgement by a religious group with very deep pockets and a powerful PR system. Find their digital prophecy here... and skeptical view from the business media here.
My view? If and when the world (or my life, for that matter) will end, I truly do believe I am ready. And although I am having a blast with life as is, I rather look forward to what lies beyond. Yet I do think that a smidgeon of selective cataclysmic destruction is called for. A few things about the world that is really do need to end. Now is as good a time as any.
I would like to see utter devastation. Complete annihilation. Doom and destruction. Of selfishness. Of greed. Of cruelty. Of dishonesty. And of all their manifestations that harm or hamper humans, animals, plants and our beloved planet. Let them go. End of the world or no, why not do it now?
I would like to see the end of the world as we know it. Bring on the new era. What stops us?

No comments:
Post a Comment